[Freeswitch-users] compare bill rate of different increment

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Wed Oct 6 09:47:28 PDT 2010

You have to normalize your data.  Just like you normalize your prefixes to
e164 format, you should normalize your rates to a common increment.  You
*could* load both the real rate and real increment and do math in your sql
using custom_sql but it would be more efficient and I think easier to
normalize on load.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Woody Dickson <woodydickson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use mod_lcr but I am wondering how I should due with
> rate decks from different providers that have different bill
> increment?
>
> If one deck's increment is 6 s and another one is 1 s, is it fair to
> compare the two deck just purely based on the rate or is there a
> better way of handling that?
>
> Thank you for your input.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Woody