[Freeswitch-users] mod_com_g729 licences used even without transcoding

Jan Riedinger riedinger at sns.eu
Mon Oct 4 09:11:05 PDT 2010

  I think, it would be a could idea to make it configurable, if
mod_com_g729 shall decode/encode the stream to re-packetize. With the
current behaviour its usage is  too expensive for me in respect of money
needed for licences and CPU power. Most of my calls are calls are g729
to g729, transcodeding is needed only very rare.

                                         E-Mail:  riedinger at sns.eu
SNS Consult GmbH                        ICQ   :  163-237-041
Südwestkorso 49a                        MSN   :  jan at sns-consult.de