[Freeswitch-users] Substitution of mod_g729 by mod_com_g729 causes core dump

Jan Riedinger riedinger at sns.eu
Mon Oct 4 08:31:30 PDT 2010

  Hi Brian,

is there way, how I can "verify" that the an installed mod_com_g729
works with a new Freeswitch version? I frighten to get trouble when I
will update a system with a lot of live traffic. In  this case it would
be bad, if you  have to wait some time until the link for the right
installer gets available.

BR
     Jan