[Freeswitch-users] Email fails due to FROM not set as needed

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sun Oct 3 17:48:01 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot for the grep, I did work for 3 hours before posting. I
found these 3 areas, item 1 does not work (would have been my preference
since I am sending due to different reasons and would like different
user ids in from). Item 2 had no effect. Item 3 finally worked but now I
am blocked due "550 Administrative prohibition (in reply to end of DATA
command): which is not an FS issue that looks like I can't get past it
due to the the hosting company (bluehost). Thanks a lot for your quick help!

1. notify-voicemail.tpl:
From: "${voicemail_caller_id_name}"
<${voicemail_caller_id_number}@mydomain.com

2. voicemail.tpl: