[Freeswitch-users] Error compiling mod_callcenter

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:31:52 PDT 2010

When trying to compile mod_callcenter I am getting the following error:

making all mod_callcenter
Compiling
/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/src/mod/applications/mod_callcenter/mod_callcenter.c...
quiet_libtool: compile:  gcc -I/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/src/include -
I/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/src/include -
I/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/libs/libteletone/src -fPIC -Werror -
fvisibility=hidden -DSWITCH_API_VISIBILITY=1 -DHAVE_VISIBILITY=1 -g -ggdb -g -
O2 -Wall -std=c99 -pedantic -Wdeclaration-after-statement -D_GNU_SOURCE -
DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c
/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/src/mod/applications/mod_callcenter/mod_callcenter.c
-fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mod_callcenter.o
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/src/mod/applications/mod_callcenter/mod_callcenter.c:
In function ‘cc_config_api_function’:
/usr/src/freeswitch/freeswitch/src/mod/applications/mod_callcenter/mod_callcenter.c:2466:6:
error: case value ‘11’ not in enumerated type ‘cc_agent_status_t’
make[5]: *** [mod_callcenter.lo] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all] Error 1
make[3]: *** [mod_callcenter-all] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

According to cc_agent_status_t; 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 are valid.

The switch statement this refers to tests for CC_STATUS_INVALID_KEY which is
defined in cc_status_t as the numeric value 11.

The switch statement calls cc_agent_get which defines the return value as
cc_agent_status_t.   In looking at that function, it seems that the return
values referenced all come from cc_status_t, so I think just changing the
defined returned value fixes the issue, but there are some select statements
that I am not sure what the possible values are.

--
Thanks,
Rob