[Freeswitch-users] License of libzrtp for usage with FreeSWITCH?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Oct 1 12:23:15 PDT 2010

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:
> On http://zfoneproject.com/lic_policy.html it's written that the libzrtp
> is licensed under AGPL and only zfone it's not under AGPL.
Cool and thanks for the link. I believe this will be available for the next
releases of FS. This way, we all can do a secured communication and not
worry being evesdropped.

BTW, is this AGPL for libzrtp governed by US export law? If yes, then I
reckon it may not be a good idea to include in the next FS releases.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.