[Freeswitch-users] Simultaneous ring of all phones registered with the same extension number

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 1 10:29:44 PDT 2010

Okay, we need some information:
Are both phones on the same LAN as FreeSWITCH? If not, is NAT involved?
If you register each one individually and call the ext do they work
independently? (Sanity test)
When both phones are registered do they show up when you do "sofia status
profile xxx" ?

You'll definitely want to examine a SIP trace of calls to each phone
individually and then when they both are registered. Hopefully there will be
a clue as to what is happening.

-MC