[Freeswitch-users] voicemail email not working.

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Fri Oct 1 09:12:06 PDT 2010

My guess would be that you are using the wrong variable names.  From the
wiki:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_voicemail

"vm-notify-mailto"
The address you want notification messages sent to default: same as
vm-mailto
This is defined in the directory for the particular user as a param.

"vm-mailto"
This is the user's email address default: undefined (originally called
email-addr. Use vm-mailto instead)
This is defined in the directory for the particular user as a param.
Multiple email addresses can be defined using a comma-separated list.