[Freeswitch-users] : Skypopen error

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Tue Nov 30 16:15:44 PST 2010

Jian,

you're very very bizarre :)

Who is that is sending to you DTMF "D"????

First time I see this.

Normally only 0-9 * and # are used.

Good to know, no need to do the other debug log.

Skype client does not accept DTMF "A-D"

I'll fix that in the code, no problem.

Just for my curiosity: how is happening someone is sending you the "D" DTMF?

-giovanni

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618