[Freeswitch-users] Tutorial: FreeSwitch as Media Server and SBC for Kamailio 3.1

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Tue Nov 30 09:21:27 PST 2010

Kristian Kielhofner-3 wrote:
> From what I can tell you're better off using FreeSWITCH standalone.
You have a good point here. My intension here to see the possiblity without
sacrifying the existing configuration. OTOH, I also would like to give this
configuration a test drive and I don't want it to cause problem with the
existing services that I have been using. This way, I can learn better about
FS as an SBC as well as introducing myself to Kamailio.

Anyway, thanks to all here.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.