[Freeswitch-users] DTMF handling changed from 1.0.6 to GIT?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 06:21:07 PST 2010

Hello,

  I've downloaded the snapshot from today and tried it with our current
1.0.6 configuration. It seems that DTMF is not relayed anymore between the
profiles...
We have the phones on one profile and a SIP gateway on another one.

To make it simple, I've set my all parties to use INFO so I can trace it
with SIPtrace. I see that the Polycom generating the SIP INFO commands for
each DTMF, but they are not relayed to the other party. The local voicemail
on FS detects them correctly.

Both profiles have:      <param name="dtmf-type" value="info"/>
Any idea? Which debug to enable in order to trace it?

               Thanks! __Yehavi: