[Freeswitch-users] FS spidermonkey wont compile on Fedora 14

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Nov 29 08:57:09 PST 2010

While testing for the wiki I ran into this issue, 2 days and no progress. Searches are showing this is happing for other non FS users since October.

During compile I get hundreds of errors like below. I am not going to try anything else but wonder if anyone here has gotten the latest FS on Fedora 14 and know how to get past this? If not I will keep an eye on the wen until it's fixed and update the wiki when I test successfully.

 "jsapi.c: src/jstypes.h no suitable type for jsint8/JSUint8"
 "Fatal error: can't create src/.libs/jsapi.o: permission denied"