[Freeswitch-users] Wiki questions, please chime in

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Nov 29 08:56:57 PST 2010

LINKS NOTATION - what is preferred?
In making the wiki changes, I added a lot of links. The syntax I used has a little square with arrow. I did this so that you knew you were leaving this page as opposed to staying in the page, it is also a lighter blue so very obvious it's a link. Someone already made a change and changed a link to one without the square/arrow. Since "wikiing" is new to me, is there a preference or standard? Mine reference is to use the square/arrow/light blue so you know you are leaving the page.

DISTRIBUTIONS
I tried to do freebsd and ubuntu but they don't allow LVM installs.  Other than editing, I could not update Arch Linux, FreeBSD, Gentoo, pfSense, Red Hat, Ubuntu (looks ok since it has its own page), and Cross Compiling. Some seem really out of date. These should be updated and made generic and smaller.

if there are some good ideas I will be glad to make a few more changes.