[Freeswitch-users] integrating nuance speech server with mrcp client

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 00:36:12 PST 2010

Thank you very much Chrisopher, Its working as expected.

Now, I am trying to use ASR with simple "yes" or "no" application.

I could not able to make it work :( . When I check the fs_cli logs, I am
getting following error

MRCP/2.0 173 RECOGNITION-COMPLETE 2 COMPLETE
Channel-Identifier: 13 at speechrecog
Completion-Cause: 006 recognizer-error
Completion-Reason: "SWIrec_ERROR_GRAMMAR_ERROR"

I pastebin fs_cli logs here
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14649

Can you plz help me?

thanks in advance,