[Freeswitch-users] press a key

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Nov 27 21:04:01 PST 2010

I'm not sure I understand your application, but a few years back Tony added
this dp app:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_wait_for_silence

You could use that to wait for silence. After that I guess you could use
this to send your DTMFs:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_send_dtmf

-MC