[Freeswitch-users] Load Balancing using OpenSIPS and B2BUA

Abid Saleem abid_freeswitch at live.com
Thu Nov 25 22:39:03 PST 2010

Hi All,
What is the best load balancing method to use with FS. I think using OpenSIPS method seems to be better. Could anyone tell me who will work as a B2BUA in this setup OpenSIPS load balancer server or individual FS boxes? In case we use OpenSIPS as the B2BUA which is not a full B2BUA and does not handle media, so how this scenario should be best configured to provide optimum performance.
Suggessions, recommendations and experiences are required. Thanks
Regards----------Abid SaleemTechnical Manager NGNTerminus Technologies