[Freeswitch-users] Extensions cannot be called --> "Default" does not work

Isti pistike040 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:33:14 PST 2010

Hi,

I have enclosed a short part of my log.

The problem is that an extension cannot give a call to an other extensions.

Both extensions are registered correctly. Firewall ist not a problem: These
extensions were already be able to be called same days ago within the same
LAN. The NAT / Firewall-Settings ware not changed.

Something was changed in FusionPBX or FreeSwith which makes the system
wrong.

Could you help me?

What I have already made:

- external.xml and internal.xml were recovered
- FreeSwitch was restarted
- all extension have "public" in user context

LOG: http://pastebin.com/JxUBANaV

It can happen that I have deleted either an internal dialplan or changed the
ENUM-settings. Can this cause such troubles? If yes, which setting?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

I.