[Freeswitch-users] RHEL 6 has launched. CentOS 6 is to follow soon

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 22 23:17:41 PST 2010

The CentOS guys have already said not to hold your breath for a quick
release of CentOS 6. Yes, it will be coming out sometime in the not too
distant future, but going from 5 to 6 is much more work than going from say
5.4 to 5.5.

That being said, if anyone has used RHEL 6 then by all means offer your
feedback.

-MC