[Freeswitch-users] Web interface (or a client application) to controlling calls, conferences, fifos, faxes, etc.

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Sat Nov 20 07:44:51 PST 2010

FusionPBX already allows the *users* to:
-Control their own extension - transfer, record..
-See only their own CDRs
-Allows the admin to "hand over" access to control a conference
mod_callcenter has some gui, as well as faxes, but I haven't touched them
yet.

-Avi