[Freeswitch-users] : Skypopen error

Jian Ren renjian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:38:37 PST 2010

You are right, I know nothing about this system. The reason I post here is
to expect there are smart people, or at least people not as stupid as me to
help. As I said, so far I haven't figured out how to reproduce this
consistently, which would be the first required step to report this as an
issue, according to your reply. I thought the error number or line number
could remind people something  but they didn't seem to, which is fine.
It's a free product and has already been working at certain level, thank you
for creating this.
Jian