[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Conference creation

Farhan Husain farhan.husain at csebuet.org
Fri Nov 19 09:22:02 PST 2010

Thanks David. Actually, what I tried to mean is how to create a dynamic
extension. Once the FreeSWITCH server loads, what are the ways I can create
new extensions? I am already providing directory information dynamically by
using mod_xml_curl. Can I create extensions dynamically using the same way?
Can the mod_esl be used for the same purpose? Or is there any other way
which I do not know?

Thanks,
Farhan