[Freeswitch-users] blind transfer context

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Nov 19 08:45:52 PST 2010

Problem is those variables must be set on the channel that has to be
transfered and not the channel that performs the transfer.

I thought it would be more logical to use the transferer context by
default (just like in attended xfers), and for those variables to be set
on the transferer's side.

François.