[Freeswitch-users] Call Recording and Injecting Tones in RTP

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Thu Nov 18 20:29:50 PST 2010

I agree it's annoying....
But the recorded announcements are great for inbound calls, but
unfortunately it doesn't really cover the outbound calls.. The beeps would
be used for outbound calls to reduce the annoyance. Perhaps, in addition to
the the default beeping, I can detect DTMF that can turn off the tone during
the call once the consent is made in the beginning of the call.

As a company who is actually doing the recordings upon requests of the
clients, I don't know who's responsibility it would be to make sure all
callers are notified (or consented).

Frank

Frank Park
Telonium Communications, LLC