[Freeswitch-users] Receiving calls from incoming DID's

Neil J. Macvicar neilm at kernelspace.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 14:26:29 PST 2010

Hello,

I have recently compiled and installed freeswitch, and it is running with no problems. I can make and receive calls via my defined gateway with my provider, VoipTalk.

My problem lies in that I have several DIDs with Voiptalk, and I have the option of routing them directly to my IP address as a SIP call. When I do this and call one
of the numbers, not much happens. So I put sofia into debug sip mode, and observed the same message repeating :-

send 866 bytes to udp/[217.14.138.126]:5060 at 22:22:15.236893:
   SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required

217.14.138.126 being one of my providers' machines.

What i'd like to know is how can I get freeswitch to stop asking for authentication to my provider, without putting a blacket "allow" in the domain ACLS.
Voiptalk have a large number of IP addresses that they use to send the outbound calls, so listing them all would be a chore.

Thanks in advance,
--Neil.