[Freeswitch-users] Shared Line exprience with Polycom - how to get it to work

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:03:33 PST 2010

Hello Peter,

  We had this problem in the past and solved it with the help of Anthony and
others.

Please make sure that:

- You have *manage-presence* set to true on one profile and passive on the
others.
- *dbname* is the same for all profiles.
- *manage-shared-appearnce* is true for all profiles.
- most important: set *presence-hosts *in the profiles to *exactly *the same
name you specified as registrar in Polycom's config files (reg.*x*.server*.*
y*.*address). It can be either DNS name or IP address.

                        Regards, __Yehavi: