[Freeswitch-users] call forward question

Anthony Cosgrove acosgrov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:19:12 PST 2010

I would think in this situation you would need to either use a dynamic dialplan to return the 302 to whatever destination you wish (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl), or if staying static a continue_on_fail branch along with lua to fetch your destination value.

After a quick look at google looks like my line of thinking is somewhat on track...

Old Nabble - Freeswitch-users - 302 redirects and continue_on_fail ...
302 redirects and continue_on_fail=true‎ - Jul 18, 2009
[Freeswitch-users] "continue on fail" howto

Good luck!

Anthony C