[Freeswitch-users] Radius AAA

Abid Saleem abid_freeswitch at live.com
Sun Nov 14 02:45:23 PST 2010

Dear Tihomir,
I pointed to these lines before in a previous message. Anyway we had already fixed the issue ourselves. It was due to dictionary not having proper values for the attributes. We found the following problems with the information provided on the Wiki.
1- The default dictionary mentioned as dictionary.all is not present in the mentioned path so we had to change the config to point to exact name of dictionary.2- The default dictionary does not contain these Cisco attributes like "h323-credit-amount", "h323-credit-time" etc. So we had to add these attributes.3- Even after adding the attributes, it does not work because the radiusclient does not recognize the vendor from its vendor id = 9 but it checks another field like "vendor=Cisco". So for this module to work properly, the entries in the dictionary for Cisco should be like this.
VENDOR		Cisco				9ATTRIBUTE	h323-credit-amount			101	string	vendor=CiscoATTRIBUTE	h323-credit-time				102	string	vendor=CiscoATTRIBUTE	h323-return-code			103	string	vendor=Cisco
I did not test the dictionary you have sent but it might be working because it has vendor name as Cxss. So may I update the Wiki?
Thank you for all the time I took from you and sorry for inconvenience.
Regards--------Abid Saleem