[Freeswitch-users] Register problems

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Nov 13 11:33:10 PST 2010

What is the topology? Are all the devices on the local LAN? or is the 942
behind a different NAT device? The bottom line is that the 401 that FS is
sending back to the 942 isn't being seen by the 942. Either there is
something in between the phone and FreeSWITCH or the phone is lying about
which port it is listening on.

-MC