[Freeswitch-users] Radius AAA

Nazim Aghabayov nazim.aghabayov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 03:41:52 PST 2010

Hello Abid

>From the radius log you have sent I see that server returns
h323-credit-time=40800. If radius client dictionary includes cisco's
attributes you should be able to receive them.
Could you enable debug=7 in FS console and analyze the output. Probably
something is wrong with mod_rad_auth config or dialplan itself.
B.t.w VSA's are not hardcoded into mod_rad_auth.c.

Regards,
Nazim