[Freeswitch-users] : Got warning when using gizmo as the SIP client

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Nov 12 07:48:58 PST 2010

mercutioviz wrote:
> If your audio is flowing then you can ignore this. If your audio is not
> flowing then you should get a better device. :)
What exactly did you mean by a better device, i.e. a new WiFi router, a new
FS system, or a new smartphone? A lot of factors can cause a non-flowing
audio, i.e. WiFi connections, etc. If that is the case, getting a better
device can as well be interpreted by the OP as shelling out $$$ for a new
smartphone and will probably end with the same issue.

This is exactly what I tried to say about helpers on this list. They tend to
help sans explanations which may cause more confusion than to resolve the
issue. If you want to help, it certainly will be helpful it you can
elaborate. This will not only help the poster, but will also get archived
for posterities.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.