[Freeswitch-users] TTS Related (Freeswitch, Asterisk, Solaris)

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:20:36 PST 2010

Thank you both Christopher and Meftah, for your responses and advice.

Anyone else wants to contribute anything else? I am ashamed of myself for
not being the one to contribute to this but unfortunately the commercial
pressures and/or budget isn't giving me the luxury of taking the time to be
the one to run these tests side by side on the current Asterisk release and
the FS release to see how they both perform. I would say I have slightly
more experience with Asterisk but I really want to build the new network
solely on Freeswitch but I have very limited experience with FS. So I would
like some help/advice. I will be trying to install FS on Solaris (Sparc)
over the next few days and reporting back but it would be severely helpful
if someone has already tried it and have some document re: any pitfalls, how
to avoid them and tweaks etc required?

Lastly, would the TTS modules etc compile on a Sparc based solaris platform
or is that not a problem and it'll just compile all along with FS when the
modules are uncommented in the modules.xml file?

Thanks
RR