[Freeswitch-users] Video Passthrough issue

THEKKEDATH, S (S) s.thekkedath at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Nov 8 04:53:46 PST 2010

Hi all

I was trying to pass video through Freeswitch pbx and I am facing issue, my codec in H264 and I configured as mentioned the freeswitch documentation. But the problem what I am facing is when my video is coming to FS with H264 it is not passing the video to other participant in the bridge. I am able to see only black screen. Can any one tell me what is this issue?  And how can I resolve it ?

Thanks
Sooraj Thekkedath
Senior Software Engineer
Alcatel-Lucent Ventures

This email, and any attachments there to, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and  contain Alcatel-Lucent confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying which amounts to misappropriation of this email and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and any copy of any email and any printout thereof.