[Freeswitch-users] failed to wait for I/O

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 14:17:00 PDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Troy Anderson
<freeswitch at tlainvestments.com> wrote:
> We have an installation with a dual PRI and lots of call volume.  Among many successful calls each day, we have been experiencing a one or two dropped per day, and they always coincide with a "failed to wait for I/O" warning from mod_freetdm.  I have attempted to track down the root cause in the source and by poring over the logs, but cannot figure it out.  I have included the redacted logs here.  The log file in question is 10MB and has lots of call data that doesn't relate - I know I risked removing something important, but I tried to put in all the data related to this call.
>
> I appreciate any insights or advice on tracking this down.

If you update your git tree you will be able to get more information
the next time it happens. I added some code to print the reason for
that error to happen.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com