[Freeswitch-users] Mobile + FS + FXS = 487 ORIGINATOR_CANCEL

Garrison Hoffman garrison at codefix.net
Fri Nov 5 10:39:47 PDT 2010

Is 30 seconds an unusually long time to ring before voicemail or am I
truly the only person having this issue with ATAs?

On a side note, I'm researching replacements for these two FXS ports:

* Fax Machine -- Listed only for completeness, don't know what
                  I'd use if not an ATA.

* Cordless Phones

Has anyone tried using WiFi phones as a primary phone?  I'm thinking of
trying a Locktec WP04 (http://www.yippz.com/wp04-wifi-phone.html).

On the cheap end I thought I'd try experimenting with headsets & voice
dialling.

-gh