[Freeswitch-users] problem with jingaling (may cause by TLS)

joy this thisjoy0528 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:24:21 PDT 2010

After enabling the HAVE_GNUTLS define, I can now log in google talk. Thank
you very much.

        I have one more question. “FreeSWITCH and Google Talk cannot connect
to each other after a successful ringing and answering” (refer to “
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_dingaling”). I test it by: soft-phone
(x-lite 3.0) --->FS (GT account1) --->GT account2 (GT software 1.0.0.105).
Account2 rings and answers, but no sound can be heard. If GT account2 is
signed in with the web page, it will not even ring. Is it a normal
situation? The dial plan is as below (refer to "
http://chesterton.id.au/blog/2008/01/02/freeswitch-google-talk-dingaling-jingle-all-the-way/
"):

<extension name="gvoice_out">

<condition field="destination_number" expression="^gmail\+([^\@]+)\@?(.*)$">

                <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>

                <action application="bridge" data="dingaling/thisjoy/$
1 at gmail.com"/>

</condition>

</extension>

Although I tried several versions, it is still unworkable. Now I am not sure
if it is the problem of GT version or FreeSwitch. Is there any link for
downloading the actually latest version of google talk software?