[Freeswitch-users] Dingaling/gtalk parking and bridging extension dialplan

Majdi Bsoul majdi at ieee.org
Wed Nov 3 07:12:13 PDT 2010

Well, I guess I over-thought it with a little bit of novice. All I had to do is to use bridge with transfer_ringback:
<extension name="gtalk_ext_1000">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(1000)$">
    <action application="set" data="ringback=${us-ring}"/>
    <action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=${us-ring}"/>
    <action application="set" data="call_timeout=60"/>
    <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
    <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
    <action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=send_dtmf 1"/>
    <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="bridge" data="{sip_invite_domain=$${domain}}user/1000@${domain_name}"/>
    <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
    <action application="hangup"/>
  </condition>
</extension>