[Freeswitch-users] FXO port manual off-hook

Jeroen C. van Gelderen slim at thegreek.com
Mon Nov 1 00:06:02 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I don't think this is currently supported but...

Can I force (and keep) an FXO (FreeTDM/DAHDI) port off-hook from the
dialplan or from a script?

Right now when the CO sends a CPC (disconnect supervision) signal the
receiving FXO port automatically goes on-hook.

I'd like to be able to "busy" a line (take it off-hook and keep it off-hook)
so that calls will roll-over to other lines in my CO hunt group.

If not supported, could this be implemented in a relatively sane amount of
time by a non-Freeswitch expert programmer? Or would this require major
re-architecting?

Any and all pointers appreciated.

Cheers,
-Slim