[Freeswitch-users] how to get session of bridged Bleg

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Sat May 29 07:48:17 PDT 2010

Michael,

I agree to do the accounting work somewhere else.  But I am really just
trying to determine which leg hung up on the bridge when I do
session:execute("bridge","{route=sofia/gateway/US/15555551212}
sofia/gateway/US/15555551212")
I am trying to get the sip_hangup_disposition from both legs.  The
variables for both legs is not in the 'info' output available after the
bridge ends.

Is there another way to get this same information if I do the bridge as
listed?