[Freeswitch-users] Installing OpenZap?
codecomplete at free.fr
Thu May 27 16:51:46 PDT 2010
I read the documents in the wiki, but my Dahdi + OpenZap + FXO card combo
doesn't work, so I'd like to check if I made a mistake, overlooked
something, or maybe some things have changed since Asterisk moved from
Zaptel to Dahdi and the wiki hasn't been updated accordingly:
1. Compiled Dahdi 2.3.0, and successfully loaded it:
# /etc/init.d/dahdi status
### Span 1: WCFXO/0 "Wildcard X100P Board 1" (MASTER) RED
1 FXO FXSKS (SWEC: MG2) RED
2. vi /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/zt.conf: Nothing to do here, apparently
3. vi /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml:
Uncommented <load module ="mod_openzap"/>
4. vi /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/openzap.conf.xml: Left
5. vi /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/openzap.conf:
name => OpenZAP
number => 1
fxo-channel => 1
6. The wiki says to then run fs_cli, followed by "oz list", but: "oz list:
Command not found!"
Did I miss something?
Thank you for any hint.
View this message in context: http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Installing-OpenZap-tp5111050p5111050.html
Sent from the freeswitch-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users