[Freeswitch-users] libtool version mismatch

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Thu May 27 09:08:58 PDT 2010

The only local changes to the code were added (with modifications) by
Anthony under JIRA FSCORE-612. So I just did a rm -r * while in /usr/src/freeswitch.
Then redid the git to re-create everything.

The significant change that I made was to delete a file (or files).
I have used TortiseSVN on Windows to rebuild (by doing a full revert) the
directory structure. Have not figured out how to use git to do this.

Regards,
Paul David Swardstrom