[Freeswitch-users] Disabling voice mail

Emil Berg emilbergg at gmail.com
Thu May 27 04:02:57 PDT 2010

thank u,
but it is still not working, i even tried:
         <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=NO_ANSWER"/>
when i make a call, and the remote side is connected to the server but
doesn't answer it sends the local user OK msg and starts voice mail.
the remote user is sent a cancel msg.
i want that the cancel msg will be sent to both users.

Thank you,
Emil.