[Freeswitch-users] libtool version mismatch

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Wed May 26 10:22:22 PDT 2010

I think I understand what "wipe your tree" means in a sense.
But I don't know what I need to do this.
I suspect that this means the I need to delete certain files in every
subdirectory but what files.

While I have used Unix based systems in the past, I never had to use make
because either some other build process was used or make was embedded
in other tools. For the last couple of years, I have been working
with Visual Studio and C++.

I think that this "clean-up" everything related to the make and
remake would be something that could be useful to add to one of the
Wiki pages.

Regards,
Paul David Swardstrom