[Freeswitch-users] Questions on Building an application for FreeSWITCH

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Tue May 25 19:23:44 PDT 2010

One thing I did find useful coming from the dialogic conversion was
the playback_terminators variable, which Anthony helped me find. This
allowed us to trap what the user to started to enter while a prompt
was being played and then continue to accept input via other commands,
and gives the application an async feel, similar to the dialogic, with
out having to code against async outbound event socket.