[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed session.recordFile() problem

babak yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Sat May 22 21:39:13 PDT 2010

Hi all
somebody save me plz! I'm using the code below to simply record messages:
Session.Answer()
if (Session.Ready())
            {

                Session.Execute("sleep", "100");
                Session.StreamFile(..., -1);
                Session.Execute("playback",
"tone_stream://%(500,500,480,620)");
                Session.RecordFile(..., 60000, 500, 5);
            }
it's working on my pc with no problem but when I upload it to the
server(which is much much much stronger than my pc) first 5 6 sec of message
is not recorded
thanks