[Freeswitch-users] mod_dptools/redirect and 300 Multiple Choices

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat May 22 18:59:37 PDT 2010

On 05/23/2010 08:27 AM, Carlos Romero wrote:
> http://www.pjsip.org/

PJSIP as a substitute for Sofia in high volume server applications? Are
you a jester or a troll? :-)

All stacks have limitations, and Sofia has some. In the early days of FS
development, every open source SIP stack was tried. All the alternatives
were found to have far more limitations than Sofia.

Steve