[Freeswitch-users] Mod directory question

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Sat May 15 09:03:04 PDT 2010

Hey list,

I had this working before but after upgrade it doesn¹t.

Basically I setup the find by name feature for my ivr menu and it works
great, but now after entering the name the voice wav file spells out the
name.  Before it would use the recorded user name that the user created on
their phone.  Is there a setting I need in my dailplan to make this work
again.  I see the user created recordings on the FS server.

Thanks
Sean