[Freeswitch-users] openvox PRI card for freeswitch

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sat May 15 01:02:29 PDT 2010

Definitely! How/where did you check those prices? They are not even open to
the public as the company rather work with system integrators rather then
end users like OpenVox or Digium.

Maybe you are looking at prices in Reais (brazilian currency)?

Contact me offlist of you are interested on the boards and we can have a
chat over this next week, maybe?

Regards,
João Mesquita