[Freeswitch-users] Core Dump

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Fri May 14 12:21:35 PDT 2010

Ok, well, do it manually like the wiki says.  Do you irc?  I'd like to
understand why fscore_pb is failing for you but it would probably require
some interaction to address.  Unless you are familiar with shell scripting
and can identify the failure point.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Jerry Richards
<jerry.richards at teotech.com>wrote:

>  When I run support-d/fscore_pb, I get the following output (and it didn't
> put anything into the pastebin):
>
> [root at TeoProxy Freeswitch]# support-d/fscore_pb core.26916
> Found gdb
> core is core.26916
> Gathering Data Please Wait.........
> ls: [0-9]*: No such file or directory