[Freeswitch-users] Core Dump

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Fri May 14 11:20:23 PDT 2010

There is handy-dandy script in support-d called fscore_pb.  Run it from the
directory in which the core dump is in:

/path/to/fscore_pb name

where name is the name you want to show up on the pastebin.

Usually we ask that bug reports go through jira (include the link to the
pastebin that fscore_pb gives you)

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Jerry Richards
<jerry.richards at teotech.com>wrote:

> Our Freeswitch server crashed over night and there is a core dump file (it
> is a snapshot of the trunk that existed on 04/27/10).  Are you interested
> in
> seeing the core dump?  If so, does the pastebin support that type of file?
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

-Rupa