[Freeswitch-users] mod_openzap, sangoma, FAX and HW-HEC

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Fri May 14 06:53:20 PDT 2010

Hello, erm, Krzysztof (?) (broke my eyes first, then my tongue and at
last my fingers :D :D ;-) )

well I use FS simply as a (G711a) passthrough gateway to good old analog
fax devices connected via ATAs to FS. Bitrates are < 14400. Quite
simple, works currently, but have to waive the HEC, until I tried the
workaround. I will have in the end up to 60 fax devices, maybe a
dedicated machine is needed then. But currently I have only two devices.

regards
helmut